Taking Your Dream Holiday
With the average spend cost of a family holiday being around £1,500, and a dream holiday to the likes of Disney World Florida costing considerably more, people often resort to taking out a loan to pay for it. The advantage of a using a loan over a credit card payment is that it’s easier to manage and pay off in fixed amounts every month, so they are an increasingly popular choice.
TripAdvisor revealed this year’s most popular holiday destinations are:
- San Jose del Cabo, Mexico – located in Southern Mexico, San Jose del Cabo is perfect for those of you looking for sandy beaches, excellent restaurants and plenty to see and do culturally.
- Whistler, British Columbia – if you’ve set your sights on learning to ski this year you couldn’t find a better resort for anyone from beginner to advanced. The lively après-ski which includes bars, restaurants and spas will ensure you’re never bored.
- Jericoacoara, Brazil (Jeri) – stunning coastlines and amazing restaurants and nightlife ensure you will have the holiday of your dreams.
- Kihei, Hawaii – if you are a beach lover you won’t be disappointed. Kihei has over six miles of beaches where you can swim, surf, snorkel and Kayak.
- Baku, Azerbaijan – Baku is likened to Dubai with a dose of heritage added in.
- El Nido, Philippines – full of hotels, bars and restaurants sandwiched between limestone cliffs and Bacuit Bay.
- Eilat, Israel – You can spot Dolphins in the calm waters, and dive and snorkel amongst fish-filled reefs.
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain – if you love a bit a duty free, coupled with heat and a party vibe, Las Palmas is the place. It even has some cultural hotspots to seek out.
- Tbilisi, Georgia – Situated in the deep valley of Mtkvari River, Tbilisi offers architecture, culture and a lively party scene.
- Jodhpur, India – known as the Blue city, this is the place to go if you enjoy vibrancy and colour.
Top tips for your dream holiday include:
- Checking that your passports are in date.
- Purchasing travel insurance.
- Leaving the details of your trip with a close friend or family member so that people know how to get hold of you in case of an emergency.
- Order your currency in advance – don’t leave it until the last minute at the airport as you will pay considerably more.
At TFS Loans we can offer a Guarantor Loan from £1,000 – £15,000 over 1 to 5 years, for any reasonable use including going on holiday.
(Representative APR 39.9%)
All our loans are fixed rate so you will know exactly what you will be paying off each month.
To find out more click here.
To apply click here.