Exclusive rate of 39.9% on £3,000 - £7,500 loans, from 15th Jan – 30th Apr 2018.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here for details.
39.9% APR Representative.
We thought we’d jump on the video band wagon – let’s face it, watching a video is so much easier to understand than reading paragraphs of bland text. So we’ve produced nine new videos answering the most common questions that we get asked.
You can check them out here:
1. How can I get a loan if I have bad credit?
2. Where can I find a loan if I have bad credit?
3. What is a Guarantor?
4. How can I find a Guarantor?
5. What does it mean to be a Guarantor on a loan?
6. What is a Guarantor Loan?
7. What do I need to get a Guarantor loan?
8. What does my Guarantor need to provide for a loan?
9. How do I get a Guarantor loan?
TFS Loans are specialist Guarantor Loan lenders. A Guarantor Loan is a form of loan that requires someone to act as the Borrower’s Guarantor. We offer Guarantor Loans from £1,000 to £15,000, over 1 to 5 years. Our representative APR is 39.9%.
To Apply for a TFS Guarantor Loan please click below:Apply now
39.9% APR Representative
Or give us a call on: 0203 476 6438